Sunday, June 22, 2014

When I was praying for a place to make as our new home and not just a place to live, I NEVER imagined that God would answer with the place that He has. We are planning on getting some chickens to put in the coop that is already on the property, hoping next summer means our very own garden grown veggies and my city raised hubby asked for a pig for Father's Day. I cannot wait to see what is gonna happen around here! We have been researching and trying to educate ourselves on things as much as possible, but nothing is better than experience. I have quite a few friends that know a lot about the subjects of chicks, veggie growing and raising a pig, more than I could ever hope to know. And I will be calling on them for their expertise.  :) How about you? Please feel free to leave your best tip for us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment