Sunday, August 10, 2014

Embedded image permalink 

I love that each morning when the kids get up, the first thing they do (before the eat!) is run outside to check on and feed the animals. Life for them has changed so much for the good since our move. We loved our small town where we moved from, I miss it a lot. But this move has allowed our children to experience things that would have never happened living in town. Our chicken count stands at 18 (2 roosters) and collecting eggs throughout the day is quite exciting for them all. They have learned so much responsibility with cleaning the coop, feeding the animals and making sure that things are safe for all of them. I am feeling so thankful for God leading us to this place. I always knew I was a farm girl at heart! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment